Blogs > A day in the life of a journalist

I am a staff writer for The News-Herald Newspaper in Southgate. This blog will be about the life of a young, fresh-out-of-college journalist who is experiencing new things and learning not only about the communities I cover, but the nation and the world as a whole every day.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Auto Show Press Preview, keep up with me!

Monday morning I will be leaving my house early to head to Cobo Center for the North American International Auto Show press preview!

I'm stoked to get to participate. Another reporter and two freelance photographers are also going for The News-Herald. We're all splitting up to get a significant amount of coverage.

The one conference I know I will be covering is Chrysler. Since there are Chrysler plants in Trenton and dealerships in Woodhaven and Taylor, it works out perfectly. I'll get as much video as possible!

When I return Monday evening, I plan to write a column about my experience at my first Auto Show Press Preview.

If there is anything you think I should check out or you are curious about, let me know! I'm here to serve you all from the press preview! 

I'll be tweeting from the event @EricaPerdue and posting on Facebook throughout the day. Keep up with me!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home