Blogs > A day in the life of a journalist

I am a staff writer for The News-Herald Newspaper in Southgate. This blog will be about the life of a young, fresh-out-of-college journalist who is experiencing new things and learning not only about the communities I cover, but the nation and the world as a whole every day.

Thursday, January 5, 2012

5 funny things in our newsroom: Volume 5

Coffee style! 
It's practically a requirement to be a caffeine addict to be a journalist. We definitely meet that requirement in our newsroom.

These only belong to a few of us. Can you tell we utilize coffee mugs often?

The center of the third biggest conspiracy in the office. Who finishes the pot of coffee and doesn't start a new one? We will find you and when we do, you'll be making coffee for the rest of your life!

This was a gift to me. Some people tell me I have caffeine running through my veins. Guess what? So do all my coworkers.Don't judge me!

Only the best thing to ever happen to us. Our very own Keurig vending machine!
My own stash of Keurig K-cups to use with the machine. If I wasn't such a coffee addict myself, I would consider selling these for less than the vending and making a profit. Again, don't judge me!

Labels: , , , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Patrick said...

Did you ever have Chocolate covered Coffee beans? just don't eat too many : )

January 6, 2012 at 11:17 AM 
Blogger Erica Perdue said...

Someone gave me some once and they were delicious! I haven't had them in a long time, maybe I'll have to invest in a bag to snack on! Thanks for the reminder and comment :)

January 6, 2012 at 2:52 PM 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home