Blogs > A day in the life of a journalist

I am a staff writer for The News-Herald Newspaper in Southgate. This blog will be about the life of a young, fresh-out-of-college journalist who is experiencing new things and learning not only about the communities I cover, but the nation and the world as a whole every day.

Thursday, December 29, 2011

5 funny things in our newsroom: Volume 4




We're not really sure when the holiday ends here. When is this scandal? I want to participate! Pick me, pick me!







Why, hello, green troll who sits on a coworker's desk creepily staring at me every time I walk by.
Our new toy! It makes decisions for you. 
Should I write this story? Definitely! 
Is there going to be a lot of crime today? Maybe. 
Does my hair look good? Ask a friend. 
My friend said my hair looks terrible. Try again!
Told you it would die. Nothing can survive in this newsroom.
Somehow we ALWAYS have junk food in our department. Apparently people heard about the starving, poor journalists here. Happy snacking!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home