Blogs > A day in the life of a journalist

I am a staff writer for The News-Herald Newspaper in Southgate. This blog will be about the life of a young, fresh-out-of-college journalist who is experiencing new things and learning not only about the communities I cover, but the nation and the world as a whole every day.

Friday, January 6, 2012

Biz Blog; what to expect

After seeing for myself some of the booming cities Downriver, I've decided to do a weekly blog that features one business at a time. Some will be corporations and some will Mom & Pop joints.

I must admit, this idea was sparked because of the city of Woodhaven. After seeing the city thrive and open new businesses consistently in the past several months I wanted to make sure everyone else knows as well.

Plus, this is my way to tell businesses that they're doing a great job! 

Although this idea is based on what I've seen in Woodhaven, I don't want to limit it to one city. I'll start with places in the area that I frequent and as we move forward I may branch out and try new things. If you know of some places Downriver, introduce me to the ideas!

I'm excited to boast about some of my favorite places and to hear about all of yours! 

The blog post will be every Friday morning. Subscribe to my blog so you don't forget to check them out each week!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home